The Devotional – Search the Scriptures – 659

The Devotional – Search the Scriptures – 659

Today’s Kick Start! (CJB) Psalm 119 57 You are my portion, O Lord; I have said that I would keep Your words.

Personal Obedience—(NKJV) Psalm 119 49 Remember the word to Your servant, Upon which You have caused me to hope. 50 This is my comfort in my affliction, for Your word has given me life. 51 The proud have me in great derision, Yet I do not turn aside from Your law. 52 I remembered Your judgments of old, O Lord, and have comforted myself. 53 Indignation has taken hold of me because of the wicked, who forsake Your law. 54 Your statutes have been my songs in the house of my pilgrimage. 55 I remember Your name in the night, O Lord, and I keep Your law. 56 This has become mine, because I kept Your precepts.

JESUS CHRIST: He IS the same Yesterday, He IS the same Today, He IS God Forever!

God’s law, statutes, precepts, and testimonies. His word, commandment, and judgments, and our fear of the Lord. This is the subject of Psalm 119; The Psalm is directed at blessing mankind, to keep and guide them to happiness as he or she travels in the godly way of life.

Psalm 119 53 Indignation has taken hold of me because of the wicked, who forsake Your law. 54 Your statutes have been my songs in the house of my pilgrimage. 55 I remember Your name in the night, O Lord, and I keep Your law. 56 This has become mine, because I kept Your precepts.

Are you annoyed with the things of this temporal world and do you become angry with people who reject the law of God? We once called indirect communication as being ‘mealy-mouthed’ but today when you say such, it could be a cause for being labeled a racist. The wicked of our land have pushed their mealy-mouthed agenda to an authority which for them, is above God’s law and the common laws of a responsible and respectable society.

But wait, are we a responsible and respectable nation today? Could God be angry with our SIN? Sadly, the grip of indignation loosens around the throat of these undisciplined people AS MORE AND MORE OF US JOIN FORCES WITH THEM. More and more the statutes of freedom are replaced songs of bondage and despair.

For a long time this nation has failed to please God. God has been merciful and patient with our refusal to reject; ABORTION, IDOLATRY, and SAME SEX NONSENSE. As God moves to correct these sinful ways, there will be much more despair is From His Hand of discipline, even to the point of losing our national identity and homeland security.

There is a solution, or better said—There is a redeemer; Jesus God’s own Son. Remember His Name and no matter what happens, day or night; God’s law will be the promises that comfort your soul. Psalm 119 105 Your word is a lamp for my feet, and a light for my path. As with all of God’s Word, it is a personal promise from God for every pilgrim’s journey; which presently is our nation. (CJB) Isaiah 9:6b – Pele-Yo‘etz El Gibbor Avi-‘Ad Sar-Shalom [Wonder of a Counselor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace]. The revival for this land should start with you and me.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Devotional – Search the Scriptures – 203

The Devotional – Search the Scriptures – 169

The Devotional – Search the Scriptures – 161.1