The Devotional – Search the Scriptures – 315


 The Devotional – Search the Scriptures – 315

John 1:14-18 New King James Version (NKJV)
The Word Became flesh Flesh

14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. 15 John bore witness of Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me is preferred before me, for He was before me.’ ” 16And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. 17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

The Christ – Meditation in The Wisdom and knowledge of God 

1 John 1:1-4 1That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of lifethe life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us— that which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ. And these things we write to you that your joy may be full.

Isaiah 9:6-7 – For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government and peace There will be no end, Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, To order it and establish it with judgment and justice From that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this. 

These words above are eye-witness accounts of apostles and prophets of Jesus Christ/Messiah. There is MUCH MORE in that the entire Word of God is the Messiah, who is our Shepherd and friend. He alone holds Creation in the Palm of His Hand. He also holds you and me in His Hands—notice. 

John 10:27-3027 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”

Our relationship with Jesus is the same as that of all the prophets, priests and kings, in that; we have witnessed the grace and mercy of God. The apostle John confirms that throughout time since the world began: “We beheld His Glory” There is no other God or religion! What does all of this mean for you and me? It means that we have a PERSONAL God, Who enjoys our personal relationship with Him. We are the sheep of His pasture [Psalm 95:7 and 100:3] and, John 10:27My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. AND John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Devotional – Search the Scriptures – 203

The Devotional – Search the Scriptures – 169

The Devotional – Search the Scriptures – 161.1