The Devotional – Search the Scriptures – 155 a Special



SCRIPTURE REFERENCES:  Various Scripture
9 PM to MIDNIGHT, the day is Friday, it is mid-April, near the end of the Jewish month NISAN, it is Mid-Friday since the Jewish day began at dusk around 6 PM. During the third watch of this Friday, what is Jesus thinking, He has no control over the events, He has but only to follow the Father’s Will “TOTAL REJECTION” from the perfect RIGHTEOUS and JUSTICE of His God and Father, TOTAL REJECTION from the world that has fallen as a result of Satan’s Coveting and Pride. For God the Father’s and the sake of all humankind Jesus becomes the PROPITIATION, a pleasing sacrifice for SIN-the BLOOD of Jesus cleanses the world of SIN. May I ask! Why would anyone refuse to accept this TRUTH? All sin is paid for by the LAMB (John 1:29) all anyone needs to do is BELIEVE IT and the BLOOD of the sacrifice of Jesus will cleanse them from SIN.

Jesus, the Christ of God/Messiah
We sing songs, we celebrate, we remember, and we do a host of other activities to remember. We celebrate and worship (do we really know what we are doing?) Jesus is Messiah the Son of the Living God, who is also the Christ of God, if we have FAITH in Him, He is our LORD.

(Isaiah 53:8-9). He was taken from prison and from judgment, and who will declare His generation? For He was cut off from the land of the living; For the transgressions of My people He was stricken. and they made His grave with the wicked—but with the rich at His death, because He had done no violence, nor was any deceit in His mouth. Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise Him; He (God the Father) has put Jesus the Son to grief. When The Father made His SON’S SOUL an offering for sin… yours and mine and the world of those who have lived, who are alive this moment and who will live in the future.

What was on the mind of Jesus while on the cross on Golgotha’s hill? Psalm 22: 2-21

My God, I cry in the daytime, but You do not hear; and in the night season and am not silent. But You are holy, enthroned in the praises of Israel. Our fathers trusted in You; they trusted, and You delivered them. They cried to You, and were delivered; they trusted in You, and were not ashamed. But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised by the people. All those who see Me ridicule Me; They shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying, “He trusted in the LORD, let Him rescue Him; Let Him deliver Him, since He delights in Him!” But You are He who took Me out of the womb; You made Me trust while on My mother’s breasts. I was cast upon You from birth. From My mother’s womb You have been My God. Be not far from Me, For trouble is near; For there is none to help. Many bulls have surrounded Me; Strong bulls of Bashan have encircled Me. They gape at Me with their mouths, Like a raging and roaring lion. I am poured out like water, and all My bones are out of joint; My heart is like wax; it has melted within Me. My strength is dried up like a potsherd, and My tongue clings to My jaws; You have brought Me to the dust of death. For dogs have surrounded Me; The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me. They pierced My hands and My feet; I can count all My bones. They look and stare at Me. They divide My garments among them, and for My clothing they cast lots. But You, O LORD, do not be far from Me; O My Strength, hasten to help Me! Deliver Me from the sword, My precious life from the power of the dog. Save Me from the lion’s mouth and from the horns of the wild oxen!

You have answered Me. The agony of dying and death! gives up, to Eternal life and victory!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Devotional – Search the Scriptures – 203

The Devotional – Search the Scriptures – 169

The Devotional – Search the Scriptures – 161.1