A Devotional – SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES (78)



SCRIPTURE REFERENCES:  Luke 3:21-22 – The Eternal Plan of God - Jesus
When all the people were baptized, it came to pass that Jesus also was baptized; and while He prayed, the heaven was opened. And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, “You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.”

SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES: Jesus, the Christ of God/Messiah
How many of us study the synoptic gospels; Matthew, Mark, and Luke? I would say, to our shame… not many! We spend most of our Spiritual time of study in the Gospel of John and the epistles. We study the commentaries of men of the past and present who also seem a bit light-minded when it comes to these three gospels.

In our present devotional regarding the Life, death, and Resurrection of Jesus, the Christ of God, I am finding a need to dig deeper. As to what I thought I knew; I need to know more. It is six days before January 2, 2019, so I have decided to spend these few days to study more about Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God. I will not be doing a devotional during this brief time unless God the Holy Spirit changes my mind.

In the meantime, keep looking for the soon removal of the Church and the dispensation of the Grace of God to end. Any moment now, the trumpet will sound and those dead in Christ will rise first, then we who are alive will be caught up together with them to meet the LORD in the air! The shout from the Archangel will be heard as the ORD Himself will descend and along with those who have past before, we will meet the Him in the air; so, shall we ALWAYS be with the LORD! Amen, even so, COME LORD Jesus/Messiah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Devotional – Search the Scriptures – 203

The Devotional – Search the Scriptures – 169

The Devotional – Search the Scriptures – 161.1