The Devotional – Search the Scriptures – 617

The Devotional – Search the Scriptures – 617

Today’s Kick Start! (NKJV) Psalm 19 12 Who can understand his errors? Cleanse me from secret faults.

Vital Search – Psalm 19  12 Who can understand his errors? Cleanse me from secret faults. 13 Keep back Your servant also from presumptuous sins; Let them not have dominion over me.
Then I shall be blameless, And I shall be innocent of great transgression. 14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer.

JESUS CHRIST: He IS the same Yesterday, He IS the same Today, He Forever, IS God!

There is not a day that goes by that sin and trouble is not present with me, I am sure it is the same for you; Romans 7:21 – I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good. As the days go by and the final day approaches, all of life remains surrounded by the evils of the world. If we live in the world and we do, we have a responsibility to allow God to organize our day. If we do not allow God this grace favor in our life, all sorts of evil will seek to govern our day.

God says that He is a very present help in time of need; Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. We are required of God to use His gifts of grace in order to walk in the Light, as deception (darkness) is all around – Psalm 56:3 For You have delivered my soul from death. Have You not kept my feet from falling, That I may walk before God In the light of the living? For you rescued me from death, you kept my feet from stumbling, so that I can walk in God’s presence, in the light of life.

Why do we need help from God to walk in the Light? Are we not born into the family of God by trusting in the Name of the Only begotten Son of God and, are we not equipped with every spiritual blessing in the heavenlies—In Christ? Can I not do this for myself? Many of God’s children suffer in darkness because they do not understand the sanctified life. Ephesians 5:8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light. Because we understand the darkness better than we understand the sanctified life.

Here is the answer! In the complete Jewish Bible we read in Galatians 5:16 – What I am saying is this: run your lives by the Spirit. Then you will not do what your old nature wants. We cannot live our lives as we once did, the natural way of life is not a Holy Life, God has called us to walk in the holiness of a SPIRIT FILLED LIFE. The New King James version reads Galatians 5:16 this way – I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Devotional – Search the Scriptures – 203

The Devotional – Search the Scriptures – 169

The Devotional – Search the Scriptures – 161.1